It is possible to have sexual intercourse with a horse, but it requires great care and preparation. First, the horse must be adequately sedated not to injure you during the act. Second, you will need to use a lubricant to ease penetration.
Third, you must insert your penis into the horse’s vagina slowly and carefully. Fourth, you must be prepared to deal with faeces or urine that may be expelled during the act. Finally, after you have finished, you must clean both yourself and the horse thoroughly to avoid infection.
- First, find a horse you are attracted to and ensure the feeling is mutual.
- If you’re unsure if the horse is into you, try offering it a carrot or apple as a gesture of goodwill.
- Once you’ve established that the horse is interested, approach it from the side or rear, so you don’t startle it.
- Slowly stroke it’s back and sides while speaking softly, calmingly.
- When the horse seems relaxed, begin caressing its genitals.
- Please pay attention to its reactions and proceed accordingly; some horses will enjoy this more than others.
- Once the horse is aroused, mount it from behind using a step ladder or other object to help you get into position.
- Going slowly and ensuring that the horse is comfortable with your weight before proceeding further is essential.
- If all goes well, you should now be able to have sex with the horse without too much difficulty (lubrication may be necessary)
- Simply thrusting in and out as you would during intercourse with another human being suffice – pay attention to the horse’s reactions and adjust your speed/depth accordingly.
- 5b Alternatively, if the method mentioned earlier does not work for whatever reason, saddle up the horse usually (as though you were going for a ride) but not mount just yet – let your partner do that instead once both of you are in the position
- Withdraw slightly so only the head of your penis remains inside her vagina while she rocks back and forth on top of you.
- , achieving a pleasurable rhythm
How Do You Have Sex With a Horse
This may come as a surprise to some, but you can have sex with a horse. It may not be the most convenient way of doing things, but it is possible. Here’s how you go about it.
First, you will need to find a horse that is willing to participate. This can be difficult, as horses are not known for their sexual appetite. However, if you can find a ready horse, the rest is relatively easy.
Once you have found a horse willing to participate, the next step is to get into position. The best way to do this is to mount the horse from behind. This will give you better leverage and make it easier for you to penetrate the animal.
Once you are in position, it is simply a matter of thrusting your hips and entering the horse. You may need to use your hands to help guide yourself in, but once you are inside, all that’s left is moving your hips and enjoying the ride. Of course, certain risks are involved in having sex with a horse.
They are large animals and could easily crush or injure you if they become agitated during sex. Additionally, horses carry numerous diseases which could be passed on to humans through sexual contact – so always use protection!
Yes, you read that correctly. People have sex with horses. It’s not as uncommon as you might think, either.
There’s even a term for it: bestiality. Bestiality is defined as sexual contact between a human and an animal, and yes, that includes intercourse. So, how do people have sex with horses?
Well, it’s not that different from having sex with another human being. The main difference is the size of the horse, of course. But other than that, the mechanics are pretty much the same.
A man usually performs the act since it’s easier for him to penetrate the horse. However, women can also do it if they use a strap-on dildo or something similar. Either way, lube is always recommended to make things more comfortable for both parties involved.
As for why someone would want to have sex with a horse in the first place… well, that’s a bit more difficult to answer. Some people are attracted to animals and sexually aroused by them (a condition known as zoophilia). Others see it as an easy way to have anal sex without worrying about STDs (since animals can’t contract or transmit them).
And then some find the whole thing exciting and taboo, which can be quite a turn-on!